26.10.15

LETTERS FROM LAUNCESTON



I'm in Tasmania for the weekend! I've never really thought about flying over to Tassie and honestly, I don't know much about this place but I'm sort of glad I tagged along with parents for their 26th anniversary. There are so many little towns and great fields of green and little wooly sheep, cows and ducks. Driving along the main roads really make me dream a little. On our first day, we've been able to tick off a few things off my list of places to visit and eat and some. We had to wander around the city town before we could check into our accomodation so there were a few things I was able to buy before we headed off. I'm surprised though. When I have to pack to go to places, I'm always forgetting the important things that I'll need like toiletries, shoes or emergency warm clothes. I will happily say though, that I'm impressed I only forgot one thing which was my camera charger however, it was convenient of us to be near an electronic store so that I could purchase a USB cable for it. Now I'm prepared for anything for our short stay. I can't wait for the drive to Hobart tomorrow because thinking about Cadbury is making me want chocolate.


No comments: