27.7.14

The Sorely Unprepared

The weather today was much more wet and colder than yesterday but all the more fun to get some squishy noises happening on a small walk around the property. I have to say, I kind of feel like it's much warmer down where we are compared to the freezing temperatures up at Lake Mountain. Yes, we did journey up the mountain for a bit of a drive severely unprepared but our ventures weren't without laughter. Whilst everyone was geared up in gloves, waterproof jackets and stacks of toboggans, we arrived in normally thin cotton socks, no gloves and jeans. One of us didn't even bring a coat and "cleverly" improvised with a sleeping bag. The car ride up was exciting as for the most part, it was foggy but the dare to step outside the car felt almost like a risk of life and death with our lack of warmer attire. My fingers would have frozen themselves but a few managed to capture the exhilarating view on Snapchat. I do regret not taking pictures in the fog but I just don't think any of my phalanges would have appreciated that.
Sheinside Coat
Glassons Shirt
Cocolatte Cardigan
Valleygirl Pants
Big W Gumboots 
ASOS Beanie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this coat! The boots too! Rainy weather is my favorite, when its warm out. I love sunny weather also, but a rainy day is always nice.

roseylittleme.blogspot.com